- No classes are currently scheduled, but please contact us to receive information about future courses.
Are you ready to master the art of communication using graphics media? Come to these classes to learn how to use leading software and to get results from your publications. This practical training will equip you to communicate through print and digital media. Using software such as Adobe Photoshop® and InDesign®, you will learn aspects of design to take you from raw content to print-ready pieces. Learn from expert designers with real–world experience to take your graphic design skills to new levels!
Level I Topics:
Level II Topics:
You’ll apply these skills in class by creating practical projects, such as business cards, newsletters, brochures, email banners, and other print/web designs. Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with expert designers!
- Verity Institute Campus
11850 Brookville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46239
- $369 for one level. Cost includes 5 days of classes, software training, and materials.
- $698 for both levels. Cost includes 10 days of classes, software training, and materials.
- Need room and board? Lodging and meals at Verity are available for only $35 per night.
- Transportation to and from the Indianapolis Airport is available for an additional fee.
Prerequisites and Required Equipment:
- Student age: 16 to adult
- Level I or equivalent instruction is a prerequisite for Level II. If you have not previously attended a Verity Level I graphic design course, please email some sample work to the instructor at email@example.com.
- Required equipment: Laptop or portable desktop computer
- Required software: You will use Adobe Photoshop® and InDesign®. Free 30–day trial versions are available if you do not own the software. (Please wait until the course to download the trial version.) The design principles and training you will receive are applicable to any software.
- Other questions? Email the course instructor or call 866.9VERITY (866.983.7489)..
For additional information, call 810-240-6080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.